Frankly we don’t know how RizerXL even remains in business with all the questionable legal claims they are making. They make claims to “treatment” of more than one medical condition that an “herbal” dietary supplement is NOT permitted to do.
Although RizerXL does provide a list and explanation of ingredients; they do not provide a label and supplemental facts. Only the best male enhancement products offer full product disclosure, anything less is just disingenuous.
- 30 day return policy for unused portion
- Occasional coupon codes for savings
- No clinical trials mentioned
- Money Back guarantee is NOT applicable to a one month supply
- No product label or supplemental facts
- Makes questionable legal claims for treatment of medical conditions without clinical studies or doctor endorsements
Many men are looking for natural or herbal male enhancement rather than having to pay for doctor visits, co-payments and expensive medications, particularly if their sexual problems are minor. However, for an herbal company who does not even disclose a product label, provide clinical research and studies, or at the very least have a doctor’s endorsement we are floored that this company remains in business. Take your business elsewhere.