Gibraltar, the name says it all
This is a spray that is used on the penile area once you attain an erection*. It is not to be used and does not help a flaccid or limp penis. It is an anesthetic-type of spray.
- A spray, can be useful for people who don’t want to take a pill
- Long record of it working well*
- Spray is cheap and should last a long time
- No official website – hard to find this Gibraltar spray
- Contains various ingredients, but especially an anesthetic agent.
- It’s a spray, which may not always be convenient to use at the point of intercourse
- This is more of an add-on product for erection seekers rather than a stand alone for those seeking one
Truth is, Gibraltar is a good product and we just can’t say much about it due to legal regulations which permit talk of pill supplements and how they may interact with the body, but a spray cannot be described that way legally without FDA allowance. This product is not used to get an erection, it has other purposes. It’s an anesthetic spray.
There are no products matching the selection.