Erectzan proclaims itself to be the only 100% organic male sex enhancer pill. This supplement is designed to help you achieve better control over your orgasm with bigger, harder, stronger and longer erections.
Formulated with niacin and zinc in addition to a blend of l-arginine and ginkgo bilboa, epidium, and other assorted naturals. Two capsules are needed.
Erectzan is intended to help increase the libido by effectively removing blockages in the arteries to promote enhanced blood flow to the penis. Niacin, one of the key ingredients, is thought to improve blood circulation by relaxing arteries and veins.
- Made in the US with Good manufacturing Practices.
- All natural ingredients.
- 800# and mailing address provided.
- Insufficient niacin to reap the male enhancement benefits. Studies have indicated a dose of 500-1500mg of niacin is needed in a slow release throughout the day to seep slowly into the bloodstream. Additionally, the men in the study all suffered from high cholesterol levels, so the benefit for men who do not has not been established.
- The 60 day money back guarantee is nice, but not up to industry standards.
- All natural does not mean organic. While "natural" assures you of little, "organic" is meant to confirm you're ingesting food made without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, GMOs, antibiotics, artificial growth hormones, or sewage. Here is the interesting fact: Erectzan claims on their home page they are organic, yet the product label which must be compliant with rules of law does not. Deceptive? Yes, we think so.
- Busy, unattractive website that says a lot about very little. Not particularly informative about the product itself, just a lot of clutter about how the penis works and what married women think about their own lackluster sex lives.
Erectzan contains enough ingredients to assure there is some prostate and cardio benefit, however, when it comes to sexual performance – well all we can hope for is that it may be possible to feel something. The problem with these products that lump everything into a "blend" is that you can be sure of what you are really getting. The fact that they mislead you with the quality of their ingredients, claiming organic when they are at best only natural, begs us to wonder what else they are hiding. Why choose a disingenuous product when you can go with a company that is completely forthright and honest. Check out the top rated product, established since 2004 and respected throughout the industry.