Designed with men's sex success in mind. These items may include strength, stamina and performance in bed*.
The Cyvita™ proprietary blend contains Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Glycine propionyl-L-Carnitine, Epimedium sagittatum (standardized to 40% icariin) Zinc and Vitamin C.
- Ingredients used claim recovery and/or aphrodisiac benefits.*
- Helpful FAQ’s page.
- Company has gained a good deal of marketing muscle.
- Can’t purchase one bottle, the only option is a recurring program that will automatically bill you for $60 month. Hard to get off the program. .
- Does not fully explain benefit of product ingredients for male enhancement.
- Must ingest many tablets daily as per directions.
- Surprisingly little information on the website about the product.
The makers of Cyvita warn you “To narrow your options, be sure to stick to solutions created with ingredients that are proven to work, but they don't include the studies or the medical research”.* In fact, they do not have an ingredient page themselves or explain to you why their formulation works. Their ingredients are buried deep inside the website on a FAQ page. Additionally, they goad you into a recurrent program in order to even try the product. We don’t approve of business practices like those of Cyvita that rely on recurrent programs to survive.