Talk about wanting to be all things for all people, ArginMax want to be a male enhancement pill for men, a sex pill for women, and a fitness supplement. They have several websites which may cause some confusion. The overall ArginMax website is difficult to navigate. The home page that you are directed to from google does not have a menu. You have to play around clicking random spots which will take you to the order page, even before you have read any information. From the order page you can click around and hopefully get to the menu page. Once you find the actual home page it is disappointing to realize there is no ingredients page or product label.
The ArginMax for Men website looks totally different, they also do not have an ingredients page or product label. Both websites do not have a contact us page or any company contact information.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Available at stores, such as GNC, as well as online.
- The site offers a toll-free number to call for contact.
- Has been clinically tested.
- Company based in Hawaii, if you can even find the company phone number; calling is in a different time zone.
- They bury their clinical testing, so seemingly the study did not prominently prove what they set out to.
- No product label and supplemental facts are not shown, which again seems deceptive.
- We found at least three different confusing, difficult to navigate websites, each missing critical information such as:
• Product label, company contact information, ingredients page, supplemental facts to name but a few.
- On the actual bottle the label reveals all the key ingredients are mixed into an indistinct blended formula.
- The 13 added vitamins read as a daily multi-vitamin supplement, nothing distinctive for male enhancement.
- Not made in a GMP facility
- 6 capsules need to be taken daily
ArginMax would like you to believe they are the only clinically studied male enhancement pill, and that would be a great selling point, however, here are the problems:
- They bury the study information because essentially they only conducted the study to be able to say that they did
- By their own admission the product won’t affect you immediately; it may take 4 weeks to notice any difference, because essentially they are just a vitamin.
- They themselves even claim: “gradual, gentle, and natural approach” a euphemism for you will not feel anything from this product, so don’t rely on it for a quick pick me up if you know what we mean; And, that is with taking 6 capsules daily! Pass on ArginMax, try a true male enhancement pill and feel rapid results.