A testosterone booster supplement that makes promises to maximize muscle mass, boost sex drive and even help you to lose weight. Apparently you can only get Androfen through a free trial offer that will automatically enroll you into an auto-ship program. You don’t have the option to buy one bottle on the “Official Site”.
Contains natural ingredients such as Fenugreek (seed) extract, Tribulus Terrestris (aerial parts & fruit) extract, tongkat ali (root/rhizome) extract.
- The initial cost to try is only $10.
- There is a toll free number to cancel membership.
- Contains natural ingredients known to promote male enhancement.
- The “Official Site” provides surprising few product details. They claim to be “clinically proven” but there are not study details or references.
- They stipulate the products effectiveness if only “In Conjunction with a resistance training program.” Meaning if you don’t lift weights or work out regularly while taking Androfen, this product will not be effective.
- You know you have to be concerned with a product when they have to specify on the home page “By ordering Androfen direct, you are agreeing to binding arbitration of any dispute and waiving your right to a court trial, including a trial by jury, or to participate in a class action”. If it sounds scary – and it does, stay away!
- No supplemental facts are provided so we don’t know how much of the “good” natural ingredients are actually contained in the product itself.
TWe don’t favor products that only give you the option of being auto-enrolled into a recurrent billing program. They are notoriously difficult to get out of once they have your credit card information. It also leads us to believe they are interested in your data for remarketing. Hey if you like filling your email box with spam emails and solicitations for products you never asked to receive plugs for, then ordering Androfen may do the trick for you. They are also deceptive about the clinical testing on this product. We are pretty sure they haven’t tested the product itself, although some of the natural ingredients have been studied. The giveaway is that they don’t reference these mysterious studies, the only information given is a definition of what a clinical trial is. Perplexing? Save your money and try something else.